hydrocodone help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoker89, Nov 16, 2008.

1. hey so i usually dont take pills but i found some hydrocodone and ive heard good stuff about it so i wanna try it.

i was just wondering if u can crush it up and put it in foods like applesauce and stuff and also if u can crush it up and put it in a packed bowl and smoke it with weed?

2. Not sure about the applesauce, but don't smoke it unless smoking tylenol sounds appealing to you.

3. yea i wouldnt recomend smoking tylenol either but if you did a CWE then what??

4. Don't forget about the colloidal silicon dioxide, starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, and stearic acid.

I love smoking those.

:smoking:

Yes, you can crush it up and mix it in with applesauce... Though I don't see why you'd want to. It's going to taste like royal anus. :p

5. Rotfl@royal anus

6. Dude don't eat it, but smoke it. Pack a fat bowl and sprinkle your crushed up hydrocodone on top of it and hit that shit. i did it yesterday and one bowl of it got me fucked for 3 + hours. i love it. DO IT

7. Do not listen to this.

:D