Hydrocodone help

Discussion in 'General' started by High I'm Chris, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Hey, just a couple questions. I've searched to come up with an answer but i haven't so I thought i'd post. About the same time last week, I did my first trial of pain killers. I took 3 5/500 vicodin, so 15 mg's. I broke them up, took two at once, and then the third 10 minutes later. I experienced nothing, i felt a little different, but nothing where i could say i was affected. Shouldn't 15mgs be enough for a first time? After experiencing nothing after about 45 minutes, i started to drink. Had about 9 shots over 2 hours. All i felt was the alcohol. Is there something i'm missing here? Would crushing and parachuting be a better method?

2. Hey are you sure they were legit vicodin, 15 mg should have you feeling it somewhat. I like 25 or so the best though. Did you eat it on a full stomach, it will make it a lot weaker. Also sometimes it can take up to an hour (even an hour and half with some things and stomach conditions) to kick in. Breaking up pills is a good idea, especially since some have time release coatings. Parachuting with my experiences makes only a little difference and isn't worth the nasty powder possibly spilling.

3. yeah they were legit. They were perscribed to my friend, i took them out of the bottle myself. I'd be alittle nervous taking more than 4, just becase of the acetaminophen. I;ll try it again tonight, and we'll see.

4. Yea definetly keep the acetaminophen under 3000 mg no matter what (thats even kind of high) and remember the two worst things for your liver are alcohol and acetaminophen so try to avoid taking high doses of both together. Try not to eat anything for at least 3 hours before taking them. You could just have a weak response to hydrocodone or something, Ive heard grapefruit juice has something in it that intensifies the effect of opiates (a natural MAOI I think) but have never tried it. You could research that and try it too.

5. pardon my ignorance but what is parachuting?

6. wrappin them in a rizla and dropping it down your throat

7. and then giving felatio to a well hung goat

8. Careful drinking, I drank like 3 beers after taking 2 Vicodons and I have never been so sick.

9. You took 9 shots with painkillers and weren't on your ass? I take 15-25mg of vike with 3-4 beers and im FUCKED up.

You sir, are a champ.

10. Try the cold water extraction method by putting them in a cup of cold water and drinking, heres a guide:
    http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml
    Make sure u read that guide cuz theres more to it than just throwing them in cold water and drinking.
    GL hf and be safe!!!! :D

11. I parachuted 20mg hydro today and didnt feel much but it was kind of nice...I have a high opiate tolerance though

12. I donno what it was. I drink pretty consistantly, 3-4 times a week. But i tried it again tonight, 15mg's and a few bowls after. I didnt have anything to eat before i tried it this time. It was definitely better. I could actually tell it was working, but it was not great. I went to a movie, and the whole time i had trouble swallowing (i have bad panic attacks pretty offten). Painkillers are not my thing i guess, back to bars ! :hello: