Hydrocodone/Drinking, Question? someone with knowledge please answer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chappaquablunts, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Hello community,
    I was just wondering what the pill to beer ratio is of taking Hydrocodone M358? If I take 2 pills what's the max amount of beers I can take? When sober and drinking off the bat alone, it takes me around 14 beers till I am actually a nice drunk. Last night I popped 2 pills then snorted one and I wasn't really feeling the effects until I smoked three blunts in a circle with 4 of my other buddies. And boy was that amazing, also that was my first time taking the opiates.

Also is it worth crushing up a pill and putting it into a nice G blunt? Or if you do that can you not drink?

2. its really just not a good idea dude. pick one or the other, why do you need both? i dont have personal experience with this, but enough people die after mixing opiates and drinking, so why would you even risk it? just sayin', im sure you probably already have it in your mind that you're gonna do it anyway.

3. Just not worth doing? Ok, didn't really know, I'm not a pill guy at all, that's why I came here for the question. Ok thanks won't drink with it then.

But how about just crushing one up and putting it in a blunt, is that worth it or only when its syrup and you can dip it in.

4. Do not smoke hydrocodones.

5. also, check out erowid.org if you havent yet, it should give you some basic info that you might not already know, always good to research these things so u know what can happen and what to expect

6. I would highly recommend not snorting those pills either. Those pills also have acetaminophen(Tylenol) in them. I have heard that the acetaminophen is extremely terrible to sniff.

Do not smoke them either. Under heat chemical reactions occur, and their properties change.

There has been several people I know in my circle of friends, who drank and popped, and chocked on their vomit.

I am not trying to use scare tactics. I have been there. Do not get carried away my friend.

7. i wouldnt recommend it just from personal experience, it got kinda scary, but if you got your mind set on trying it start with a very small amount of hydrocodone..and please dont snort pills...... lol

8. Alchohol+Opiates=BAAAAAAAAD.

9. Wow.

I can see the not knowing about drinking and opiates.

That's forgivable.

CRUSHING HYDRO AND SMOKING IT?

/facepalm

10. No dosage advice.

Don't smoke hydrocodone.

Mix the two at your own discretion; nobody here can tell you what's safe you to take and not to take.