Hydrocodone and Soma Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iLoveWaterBongs, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Hey GC. I have in my possession, 3 soma 350's and 3 hydrocodone 10's. I don't have any experience with somas but I have used hydrocodone many times. My question is, given I do not get any more somas tonight, would it be better to take these both at the same time, or is the soma high good enough to enjoy on its own? I'm kind of low on cash for the moment so I'm trying to conserve my drugs - that's why I'm asking if 3 somas is good enough to take on their own for someone with no tolerance. I have no tolerance to hydrocodone BTW so I catch a really great high from 30mg. Thanks!

2. Personally, I don't like Soma. For dosage, I would check out Erowid.

3. Thankfully I know the dosage. However, there is nothing on erowid about it. I was just asking if they're good enough to use on their own, or if I should just say fuck it and take both doses of pills.

4. i love somas. love love love. don't expect anything strong and don't expect to nod out or anything. i usually like to take 2 somas and take a few bong rips, but prepared to be out of the commission for hours. it's the ultimate couchlock.