Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydro

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Golem-146, May 6, 2003.

1. Man I smoked some today and I had taped SNL earlier. Then I watched The Matrix with my girlfriend, omg the matrix is the best fucking movie ever. Man I love the hydro! Heh my GF got mad at me!

Attached Files:

2. is that a hickie on your gf's neck?

anyways, sounds good to me man...i always watch movies and SNL when im baked.

3. either that or you taste so good she thought you were a cookie an wanted ta take a bite of ya...lol.... stranger things have happened when baked.....

4. man I was just in teh mood heh, but she was mad because she said it hurt in teh morning, she said she didnt notice because we were fucking stoned and she fell asleep...

5. hahaha big ass hickie!

6. BIG?????

thats tame.

7. hhheeeeeuhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

8. tame, but odd shaped.
    seems our friend here has a triangular shaped mouth, lol