Hydro vs. Soil?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mosquito, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I have been planning to begin growing my own plants myself, but then as I was looking, I completely over oversaw a big question. I will be using a pc grow box, for certain reasons, and will be concentrating on growing low ryders for the time being. So for a beginner to growing marijuana, vegetables, different story. But I've never grown using hydroponics. What are the advantages of hydro? Seems a bit daunting to use.

2. the benefits are you can monitor the whole environment and they'll grow faster.

3. I grow outdoors on my roof, so am forced to use soil. But I challenge any hydro grown plant to yield better than my ladies.

4. If a large DWC system was placed outdoors, with a few months veg, I would say it could be done. But alas we shall never know.

Anyway have you considered SWC?

5. Hydroponics is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions instead of soil.The benefits are promote the circulation of nutrients, ensuring that nutrients, water, and oxygen reach your plant.so they'll grow faster...