Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydro V.S. Bio

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mOOndaNce, May 27, 2004.

1. Well if anyone reads High Times they know know they often talk about this debate. Which is better Hydro V.S. Bio? Which do you like more?

Me personaly I love Hydro (Infact im smokin a fat blunt full of some now!).

2. Well grown hydro like mine is the best .

Some of the commercial stuff is chemicial city.:D

3. people around here call mid hydro sometimes. they're foolish. hydro has that disticnt smell to it, like no other. I don't really like hydro.. dont get me wrong, taste great, and it gets you high, it just doesn't cut it for me for some reason.

4. hydro doesnt actually change the potency...the only thing that makes hydro good is that usually if someone is shelling out that kind of money they have good lights, pots, etc...so everything is better and hydro growers are usually more experienced