1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hydro system?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Mudslag, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Sorry noob here, I had a site awhile back that sold hydro systems that looked like a round cylender. Mirrored 2 way windows and it could fit into your closet. It was only really good for like 1 or 2 plants but it was good for 1 person smoking. Does any1 know how these are or where I can find them. I tried looking for "Hydroponics systems/growers" but didnt find it. Thanks
  2. I still want to know where I can find 1 and more info on it
  3. Mudslag, baby, I think I got the 411 for your 420 machine...I remember this from seeing it it HT 20 or so years ago, and it's called a 'Growtron'. I googled it, and the company doesn't seem to have a website under that name, but a poster on another board is growing with one, maybe you could e-mail him. Always wanted to try one myself, but they were $200 (or more, I can't remember) so I stuck to shoplights.

    May your plants be green and your buds glowing...

    Sherwood Likahit---------------
  4. have you looked at those bubbler buckets they are simple and cheap someone said you can pickup a 150 watt hps at home depo for like 45 buck so under 80-100 bucks total hope this helps good luck

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page