Hydro Supply Store Question/Opinion/Feedback Please

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by allcrazy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever bought anything from GrowWurks.com??
    They have some REALLY good prices on all-in-one HydroFarm ballast/lights and a few other things...
    looking for feedback from anyone who's dealt with them before...good? bad?
    do they rape you at shipping to make up for the lower prices???
    please let me know because I'd like to buy a few things from them if they are legit....
    thanks.

2. never used grow works before. but the growlight.com has good deals and reasonable shipping.

they only charged standard shipping on my last package of small things. :)

check em out.

thegrowlight.com

3. regular brown boxes too... discreet...

4. #4 allcrazy, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Nice ill check them out... thanks
    Edit- how do you order stuff from that site??
    Everytime i try to click something it doesnt let me see any products...just pics and explanations ofwhat they are...

5. I highly recommend growwurks.com. I actually live in the area and I visit the brick and mortar store all the time. The guys are great and the prices are competitive. They're always willing to help!

6. ended up passing on growwurks.com...awesome prices but shipping for a 4" fan & filter went from $31.00 for those 2 items to $90.00 by adding 2 5-gallon black buckets:eek:...no way I can see that being correct...if anything that should be the other way around...2 black plastic buckets can't add enough weight to justify $59.00 being added to the shipping...I do a ton of shipping myself & know the rates...plus another site is shipping the fan+filter plus 2 whole 5-gallon DWC setups for only $21.00...went with the cheaper shipping naturally.