hydro question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by j-hova4201, Jun 5, 2006.

1. okay i want to grow hydro, but i will be my first time doing it so i need some help with it. Is it possible to grow with hydro from seed? or should i grow first in soil then transplant into hydro? do i have to put anything on the roots when i put into rockwool after its been in soil? i will be using an ebb flow flood table, how big should it be before i transform them into the hydro?? i appreciate any knowledge on this subject, its all new to me

2. ya you can grow seeds with hydro just put the seeds right into the rockwool cubes. than put the in your rocks.

3. how should i set-up my flood table rockwool then what?

4. first germinate the seed then put it in some well watered rockwool after that you should be fine i watched this grow video where this dude just put a few seeds into a cup of distileld water waited for them to crack and then when they cracked he put them in some rock wool which he saturated first with some distilled water :D:D:D

5. is a flood tabel where it has constant water running through it???

6. or fills up with water so many times a day and the water is drained back into teh resovouir??