Hydro or not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jordan, Oct 13, 2002.

1. What are the pros and cons of hydro for an indoor system? Why should I grow hydro over regular, or vice versa? I have no expirience. Which will be easier. Whcih will be danker. And so on.

Thanks in advanced,
    Jordan

2. I wont list everyone I know..its late, and Im ready to go but here is a few...

if your a beginner, it is reccomended that you go with soil...it truly is more forgiving if mistakes are made with soil than hydro.

hydro can and will if done right (which is more difficult than soil right off the bat and will take practice, and require learning many new techniques and there will be a few devices to learn to use...) produce larger and faster yeilds than that with soil.

hydro is way cleaner than soil, less mess to pick up after transplants and such...

but again, hydro is less forgiving and you can make mistakes easily...

your much better going with soil right from the start learn the ropes, then move to bigger things.... sorry i didnt go to far with this, i know this has been answered already and all you have to do is make a search on this iste, and check out overgrow.com/faq and youll learn all you need to know from these.

take care..and good luck.

SuiJuris