hydro or dirt ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sly1, Mar 4, 2003.

1. im an experienced hydro grower and would like to help the growers this great land but im finding it hard to tell whos growing dirt or hydro. is there a way thats not to much trouble to make another forum for hydro? just wanting to help so far this site is pretty cool though, think ill stay a while.

2. hydro here. However I have found that people here have been great regardless of there growing prefs.

3. hm... Just ask em, sure they'll tell ya. Most seem to choose soil tho, aswell as me.

4. its just so fucken easy in soil...

little bit of walmart soil...a seed...some water every now and again and some fert in the water.

no muss no fuss no expense and u got urself some FINE LOOKING BUDS. its almost toooooo easy.

5. so much faster and bigger buds with dro

6. HIGH All, Hydro All the way here. But we Always have something in the Sunshine mix #4. As for expence I find no difference in price, the only thing that cost us is the air pumps...Hydro ferts are the same as the organic ferts we use and a Ph pen is a must for both ways.
    IMO Hydro is just as cheap to run than a soilless grow. Of coarse you can get into some pretty elaborate Hydro shows that costs out of this world...me I'll stick to the Bubble Buckets which is the way to go.

Edit: Almost forgot Welcome to this great little City Sly1.

7. HYDRO.......... all the way.

It's crazy watching them grow when you know what your doing.....

8. I have asked SJ for a hyrdo thread, but he is going to keep it this way for a while. Maybe if he would add a hydo icon so when you post a hydro topic you could add a water icon to let us know what the thread is about.

9. Yea that would be cool BPP, or like they have it at Overgrow. I still have a lot to learn about it.