Hydro Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by taintnuthin, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Anyone in OH doing this? I'm switching from soil n would love to bounce ideas n see results. No one is into it like I am because I don't know any others so it would be cool to chill n talk about this shit

2. And I also don't have weed friendly apps like high there and stuff like that

3. I'm gonna be doing a bubbleponic grow in the next month or so. I'm in! Would love to talk to someone about this shit hahaha can't talk to any of my friends about it xD.

4. are you doing DWC?

5. perfect im switching to bubbleponic grow too hahah im in soil right now so i still have some reading to do but in like a month and a half im switching more than likely

im in soil now but im switching to bubbleponics in a month and a half

6. Currently I'm on a soil test run but come late august I'll have my top-fed DWC all set up and ready grow. Someone should start a bubbleponics thread...

7. Yeah i give up on soil unless its organic which i cant do where im at currently.. Im following this http://www.growweedeasy.com/high-yield-bubbleponic... to help with mine and look for some more info on here

8. I love Grow Weed Easy! I also decided on a bubbleponics grow after reading that 2 1/2 months ago, I'm almost done building my system. Once I actually start growing I'll be posting a journal on here, I'd love to see how both our systems work in comparison to each other. What all do you have so far?

9. Thats crazy we read the same thing hahah yeah i would definitely wanna see how ours turn out tho. I have my ph test kit, timer, but i can get totes any time. Im just waiting more towards the end of my soil so im not stressing over too much. I'll be looking for that journal mane
    Just read your topic bro and it seems good. Youre correcting as you go i saw :p coming along real nice tho n got some good info from people too! I'll probably start setting up in 4-5 weeks

10. #11 Indigenous, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    Thanks . I think I'll start setting up in around that time too, I don't got the cash right now to buy everything but I wish I did!!! I wanna start growing so badly hahahaha I'll be looking forward to seeing your guys' grows too! Link your journals here when you start them so I can sub ^-^.

And yeah!!! I dunno where I'd be without the guys in there hahaha. Truly thankful for all the veterans here .

11. That top fed shit is not really the best way.... Just dwc with airstones and plenty of air. Youll get better results, use less electricity, and have cooler rez temps which r key