hydro grow with my kids

Discussion in 'General' started by macanudo, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Oh shit, I guess I just see all the bad that could come from this. All your kid needs to do is mention about how dad's growing whatever in his closet tyo try and impress his friends, and anyone's gonna automatically assume you're growing pot (cuz really, what else do you grow in a closet?).

Then all it take is some self-reighteous parent to go , "OMGZORXZZ!!! THERE"S CHILDRENZ IN THAT HOUZE!! EVILL!" Then you're busted.

I dunno, i guess you know your kids better than any of us.

I do really like your idea of wanting to get your kids involved in growing their own food. That's an EXCELLENT idea that I think all parents need to teach this next generation. I'm just al ittle worried for the success of your pot-growing future now.

2. blueberrys and strawberries sound great! and they aren't cheap in the stores!

so the general concensus here is that if I'm going to tell the kids, I better just talk to them about the marajiuna plant and not pretend it's tobacco?

3. yes...explain to them that its an adult thing and not to be talked about by children

the thing about blueberry grows is that they get big...its not a small plant in the slightest...so id go with the strawberries and tomatoes...maybe some cukes too