hydro grow first grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by bulldog, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Hey grandlad, thanks for sopping by! Light of jah is a great strain. I really enjoyed it. The reason mine had such a low yield was from human error. At one point my cat got trapped in the room by accident and jumped on my plants and loj lost one branch. Then I dropped my box fan on it when trying to move it, she lost two branches then. Also the bucket the loj was in was kind of shaded by the white widow. In the end after the widow was harvested the loj grew about 5 inches with the extra light. The smoke is clean and very tasty, a pretty melo high, but it does not put me to sleep. It is deff my one of my favorites. I don't have any pictures right now, but it was beautiful and I will try when I can to post more pics for everyone. Thanks for checking me out!

Sorry to all my friends for dissapearing... I'll be back soon! Hope everyone is well!

2. Hi Bulldog thanks for the info.

Would like to see the photos. Have you ever smoked Jack Herer? Am very interested to hear if its as similar to the real deal as the breeder claims. I love Jack- the smell has a real haze sharp pungency. are you getting that- its very noticable when you walk into a room and someones been smoking it.

i bought hashplant and silver haze seeds (a total of 25 at a cost of €210), of which 1 sprouted over the soil. I got no satisfaction from sensi but the shop I bought them in gave me a pack of feminized LOJ (from a differnt company than yours).

they are very healthy so I'm reasonably hopeful.

Again, loved your grow. Wish my girlfriend was as good as you are at this stuff (although if she was we could be up to crazy stuff!

3. grandlad i have never smoked Jack Herer, but the light of jah smells kind of sweet and citrus with a skunky stink... i have no idea before i grew this batch i had never payed attention to the different sents or kinds of high. it sounds stupid... sorry. i am still so new at this.

i am still working on pictures... i cant figure out how to resize them. i am not too good with computers, but i will get it soon

4. I am confined to doing a cabinet grow (got some mandala Satori goin' now...should be something like the loj) so I am extremely jealous, extremely impressed, and I am just going to say it, extremely attracted to you. :)

Great grow and don't smoke it all by yourself!

5. :wave:thanks for stopping by man!!! i only had a limited space and i made it work... i bet you can make the best of it... good luck!!!

6. hey Bulldog,

have you started your 2nd grow show yet? If yes, what strains will we be seeing?

any changes to your grow space?

regards,
    linedrivr

7. Sup bulldog,

I got some mandala satori goin right now. sounds alot like light of jah. You got a smoke report or some budshots?

Been a while since you posted, hope you're all right and still on the boards.

peace

8. Awesome grow bulldog!

9. wow man , sick grow. was just wondering of how much a month did ur elc. bill jump with the pumps n 1000 wat hps , ect ect. thanks in advance

10. about 175 a month with everything