hydro (CWE?)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by destchey, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Newbie to the forum/community. I've recently been taking hydro's, percs (which make me nauseated.. so I prefer hydro) and have tried oc once, snorted... didn't really do anything... but I have easy and frequent access to hydro's. usually 7.5's

Normally have been chewing and some snorting.. what is the best way for a better high?

I have read here that hydro' seem to make people relaxed, but for me, they give me energy (which I love so I can get up and clean and actually not sit on my couch all day with no energy or drive) So any other suggestions on things to try would be great too..

i have read some on CWE, how do you do that? thanks.

I currently have 1/2 speckled lortab 5 and a whole APAP 5 mg hydro

2. Get your work done? What do you mean things to try?

3. I can only snort, chewing does jack for me. The first time I took one I chewed it and it did nothing which was odd, maybe thats just me.

4. dont snort that shit.

hydros are pretty week, little to no euphoria, just crush it and put it in a cup of cold water then pour through a coffee filter and drink.

5. is that the cold water extraction method? How's the taste on that?

6. I mean I am looking for a drug that will give me an energetic high.. not something that will mellow me out or make me want to sleep. This is what I get when I take hydro but I am building a tolerance to it. I am not interested in shooting up or getting hooked on something , but something just for recreational use when I need a good energy buzz. ( My sister is a crack addict and i am NOT going there)

7. If you wanna get shit done, Adderal.

8. Maybe I can get some of that, not sure tho.... .. I am feeling pretty good now. Some energy and just feeling "good"

9. It tastes like straight chemical water, not too great but not terrible.

If you wanna get shit done.... hydo isnt the drug for you, nor is the whole opiate family, those are more chill drugs. You want adderal like the guy above said.

10. just get a 30 mg adderall and you'll be up all day getting shit done.

11. but hydro's do give me energy, not really chill me.. but I have built a very small tolerance now.

I have easy access to ritalin (Methylin ER) but no adderrall.