Hydro Healing Herbs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Hydro42O, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Had to harvest the big girl earlier then I wanted. After daily inspection I noticed some bud rot on some of the buds. The other 2 plants outside still ok but checking them daily. I’ll harvest in 5 days, less I see bud rot developing on those as well. I removed all the bud rot I can see in the primary chop and hang. I’ll do secondary inspection in 5-7 days and remove any I missed.
    I prefer indoor hydro grows all the way.
    The free sunlight is nice for a cycle during summertime grows.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Before the chop
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harvested plant looks good so far.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Outside plants finishing up, looking good so far as well.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hydro plants picking up the pace on growth, will have to change over to flowering soon.
    Will clone some in couple days.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Man those look fantastic. The color, is that from genetics or is that from a drop in night temp what is it?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks bud. I would guess the temperature contributes. I added some light to see the hues. 3 purplish strains, one of the clones I’ll take in couple days will have some black water pollen added to further my purple quest.
    I have 3 of those in hydro for testing where I can control the temps better.

5. Here’s with no light
    Haven’t named it yet. It keeps evolving lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beautiful. You using any additives to get that much trich production? I use sonic bloom mostly during weeks 3-5 of flower to push out that kind of sugar

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nope no additives at all. Just the basic nutes I use. The outdoor plants all fed on supernatural hydro powder. Veg and bloom.
    If there’s problems or deficiencies I try address them, otherwise I let them do their thing. Less is more for me.
    once I run out of the nutes I have, I’ll try something new. So far they’ve lasted years for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clones and seedling growth
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Nutes I use
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looking good bro - how long are you letting the clones go before flipping?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks steak.
    I’m thinking towards end of the month.
    Only 4 will be growing to give them space and get large.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 2 or 3 days until harvest both outdoor plants.
    Hydros will get another buzz cut and clean up the bottom stalk. Flip in 7-10 days depending how they continue to develop.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Remaining outdoor harvested, trimmed and hanging. Last week outdoor big girl harvest is dry and getting ready for jars to cure for 5-6 weeks.
    Trimmed the hydro clones and seedling. The only plant on supernatural is the lower left. The others on GH basic trio.
    Next week I’ll flip to flowering.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Flowering in two days.
    IMG_6053.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Flipped the switch, they got extra 6 hours of sleep.
    Remaining outdoor plants dry and entered jars for the cure.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Transitioning nutes applied, next feeding will be bloom mix.
    Pruned couple days ago and will do so again in a few more days if needed.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stretching nicely so far?

• Like Like x 1
  17. So far they’re staying short and bushy, hoping for some stretching in the coming weeks. There’s plenty of room to go upward.
    Haven’t grown the clones or seedling in hydro yet, but so far seem consistent with other grows at this stage.
    Took a clone of each and put on simmer for a while.
    Here’s a side shot.
    How’s yours doing Steak? Pic?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mine are doing pretty decent - I had the mods bump my journal over to the indoor grow journals section.

My 3 crimea blues are on the last day of bloom week 6 today. Probably got 3-4 to go. These are from Wednesday. 20181031_093421.jpg 20181031_093433.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Looking pretty sweet.
    Nice bud formations. Yeah, estimations of 3-4 appear right on. Will check out that section to see how they continue to develop.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Raised the light to promote upward growth. No hairs yet, but soon. Plants seems happy and growing fast. Looking forward for the sugar buildup.
    Outdoor version I had to harvest sooner then I wanted due to weather, I’ll let these flower longer by few more weeks and get full potential of ripeness.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2