Hydro Healing Herbs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Hydro42O, Feb 14, 2017.

1. #1 Hydro42O, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Hello GC, I have a grass test going with GG4's and a couple lavenders. Past week 5.5 flowering, GG4's are quickly taking over the tent.

I grew the clones last summer outdoor and was really impressed with quality and flavor. I fed them Supernatural brand Aqua mix. They loved it and produced well. Very toxic.

These vegged for about 2.5 months under mh.

I'm feeding 3 with GH basic trio (which is what I use for hydro grows, mostly brown and red depending on strain from midway flowering and no green after week 6)
    the other 3 with Supernatural Brand: Aqua Gro, Bloom and Superbloom <--those are single part mix, I have the powder form . Gotta mix it well and it's pretty strong stuff, I suggest to use less then recommend dosage per gallon if you try it.

It seems the GH clones are more frosty, but time will tell.
    I'm really looking for any difference in flavor profile, sugar content, as well as burnability and thc +/- from soil last summer.

The setup is a 5x5 tent with 600w mh /hps.
    There's lots of air, exhaust and intake.
    Temps rarely exceed 81.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Here's a flower shot of the Supernatural nutes on Gorilla Glue #4 clone
    [​IMG]

And this is the GH nutes for GG4 clone flower shot.
    [​IMG]

Lavender clone on GH
    [​IMG]

The other lavender on Supernatural is struggling to grow. The space is tight and the window is closing fast. Having a hard time keeping up. Difficult to be small in there.

• Like Like x 3
  3. They look happy! Hope you solve your overcrowding issues!

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks WhobeBoo.
    Lights on I added straps and belts to stabilize and trim up dangly branches to try and get some open space.

Here she is. Flowering small and outside the tent. I leave the tent open since it's a sealed room.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Hydro42O, Feb 18, 2017
    So here's a quick update. After some tying I was able to get more space for the others to try and catch up.
    The frost levels of both nutes are near similar.
    There was some humidity from weather so I added a 2nd exhaust to help vent further.

[​IMG]

Above super natural nutes

[​IMG]
    Above GH nutes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. #6 Hydro42O, Feb 22, 2017
    They 're starting to stink that wonderful aroma, very sticky to work with. They have a ways to go.

[​IMG]

Here's the lavender
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Has anyone mixed light types during flower time? I have the hps running and must've overlooked these. I noticed some of the back flowers are shaded in the back corner. I have ufo led's , 5 & 8u 2k florecents or a t5 or cut them or leave them.

Here's the pic
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. #8 Hydro42O, Feb 25, 2017
    Decided to just tie what I can and leave the rest.
    Replaced some stones in 3 buckets.
    The GG4's are looking 3 weeks out or so. The lavenders about 6 weeks left and the Obama kush recovering from friend nute burn bath maybe 6+ weeks.(she's pic shy)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. My fingers are getting sticky just looking at this. Thats alot of trich. Nice grow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thank you Weaponized.
    Its gluey alright. Hands and fingers stick to everything for hours lol after handling.

11. #11 Hydro42O, Feb 25, 2017
    So far They both seem to be working well with this strain.

I will continue the GH mix at a lighter dose and change to stage 3 of the Supernatural' super bloom powder after this regular bloom feeding also light dose.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can i see a pic of the whole setup. Also what wattage for light you usi g.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It's a 5x5 tent with 5 gal buckets, 6 inch nets & new hydroton . intake/exhaust, air pumps, hoses, stones and fans. I'll take a pic at lights on. I don't use drips or top feed. My light is 600w hps . I vegged at 300, 450, then 600w mh for couple months. Now 6.5 weeks in flower.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Very sweet and sugar coated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just basic stuff, nothing special. The in/out fans are the 4inch hydro farms I think. The air pumps are the 8 port and 6 port.
    Spare parts for failures.
    I grow them 3-4 feet sometimes taller.

16. Thank you mrpaddack

17. Here's the pumps
    [​IMG]

Tent door shot. The right is GG4 clone on GH
    And it's base
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The left is the GG4 clone on Supernatural brand powder and it's base.
    [​IMG]

The lavender on GH not as big, but has nice flower development.
    [​IMG]

Here's the Obama kush in recovery
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My temps
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. #19 Hydro42O, Feb 27, 2017
    Buds are rock hard.
    Temps are stable. Supernatural plants starting to get light green while the GH plants are dark green.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Room gauge
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wireless gauge
    [​IMG]
    I never trust just one reading device.

• Like Like x 1