Hydro Healing Herbs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Hydro42O, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Trying to show roots from other phone. Not sure why it’s acting up.
    IMG_9719.JPG

2. Another one IMG_9770.JPG

3. I took some Trich pics of the blue dream and also some of the not even close gg4/gsc.
    I think the blue dream is close, but maybe another week to 10 days. Smells like a dream.

All my grow experience tells me the gg4/gsc is mislabeled.
    Flower growth appears hazey.
    Smells like a train or has been on a train and fruit
    Also the flower development not resembling gg4’s I grew in the past, except the leaves do.

I haven’t grown a gsc yet, next season I’ll hydro one.

Using old phone for multi pictures and simplicity. IMG_6556.JPG
    IMG_6634.JPG IMG_6617.JPG IMG_6619.JPG IMG_6614.JPG IMG_6611.JPG IMG_6608.JPG IMG_6627.JPG IMG_6622.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mystery solved.
    Correction it’s not gg4/gsc

It’s gg4/cookies. (Cookie wreck) makes perfect sense now. They are from expert seed. They are past their flowering estimate, and still have weeks to go. I knew I smelled a train.

The blue dream looks done to me,
    But will give it few more days to be sure.
    Took a sample bud that’s drying to determine my preferred ripeness.
    Only 2 strains and their clones left in the tent to finish out the hydro grows.
    Will plant in 30-40 days for outdoor.
    I have clones of the blue dream and gg4/cookie plus few of my tester seeds. I’ll use supernatural nutes for them.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah that blue dream is looking just about perfect. I bet it smells amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep, I think it’s pretty much there too. The triches are showing all colors in different areas. Indeed she smells great. Wish I vegged her a week longer.
    I’ll try to get some big bushes from the clones this summer grow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Will harvest the blue dream Friday or Saturday . It will be day 70 from the flip. The 2nd sample bud taken is from a week ago.
    The gg4/cookies still needs 2 weeks, less she finishes fast. No samples taken way to young, she is also day 70 this Friday. Hairs changing colors. Her clones developing fast. According to website flower time is 8-9 weeks for the gg4/cookies .
    Although it’s helpful to know approximate time frames, I usually go by the plant, flowers and samples to determine my preferred ripeness.

The last pictures are buds from the 4 plants harvested and in jars. Have not weighed them. 11 of the 7 cup wide mouth jars and 8 of the 4cup jars.
    Burping jars every couple days. The smoke on all 4 strains is pretty good. Burnability and strength excellent for my needs. Grey fine ash after.

IMG_6861.JPG IMG_6876.JPG IMG_6881.JPG IMG_6880.JPG IMG_6864.JPG IMG_6867.JPG IMG_6871.JPG IMG_6817.JPG IMG_6789.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blue dream harvested and hanging to dry. I removed leaves day before.

She has couple clones flowering and 1 in veg for outdoor summer clone and grow.
    The gg4/cookies is trying to speed up, but sadly she’s looking like a 14-16 week. Her clones on the other hand will finish in the 10-11 week range I believe.
    I fed each yesterday according to their growth rate. Checked all the lines and stones.
    Hps Light lowered and a flower cfl added to catch backside of the last momma.

The smell is floral and nice. It’s mostly one strain in the tent now anyways. Only 2 blue dreams and the other 6 are gg4/cookies in different stages.

IMG_6909.JPG IMG_6952.JPG
    IMG_7016.JPG
    IMG_7003.JPG
    IMG_7002.JPG
    IMG_6988.JPG IMG_7011.JPG
    IMG_7015.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fed them yesterday. Still looking like couple weeks. Very slow flowering for mother. Clones had less veg time and are catching up. Cleaned up large leaves.
    IMG_7203.JPG IMG_7202.JPG IMG_7191.JPG IMG_7200.JPG IMG_7192.JPG
    IMG_7195.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I’ll put something for comparison on next set. Buds are pretty dense and getting bigger. No clear sign of finishing anytime soon that’s why I fed her again. I’ll take a sample next week to check ripeness.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Steak,

IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7242.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_7235.JPG IMG_7229.JPG IMG_7223.JPG IMG_7209.JPG IMG_7210.JPG IMG_7221.JPG IMG_7214.JPG

I’ll measure again in a week or so for swelling.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Past 13 weeks since flip on last mother. Still needs 7-10 maybe more.
    I took sample bud under scope. Still mostly clear triches. Some cloudy and amber. Had to strap her in due to overweight.
    Fed all again what they need based on growth.

The clones are progressing quickly as well. Strong flower growth.
    Dry clone blue dream sample
    IMG_7514.JPG

IMG_7542.JPG IMG_7530.JPG IMG_7537.JPG IMG_7519.JPG IMG_7534.JPG IMG_7469.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. I decided to switch nutes for the last gg4/cookies clone. Perhaps a different flavor profile then the GH mixes. There are currently 5 clones flowering and the mom. New moms vegging for clones summer grow.
    There’s more of a golden tinge starting. Perhaps harvest is near.
    The sample bud I took is still drying. I’m looking forward to testing.
    There are 2 blue dream clones left in the tent.
    One is well into flowering and the other is close to finishing.

IMG_7651.JPG IMG_7647.JPG IMG_7640.JPG IMG_7639.JPG IMG_7636.JPG IMG_7634.JPG IMG_7565.JPG IMG_7611.JPG IMG_7627.JPG IMG_7595.JPG

14. The big cola looks like it has a face. Inca maybe?
    IMG_7650.JPG IMG_7649.JPG
    Or side effects of the meds.

• Like Like x 1
  15. chopped down couple days ago.
    First the arms then the rest few days later. Samples were on point where I want them. Was worth the wait. Removed flower CFL.
    Clones should all be done within a month. 2 up for harvest on couple weeks. Forgot the lighter on the arms they are dry and in two large jars.
    IMG_7786.JPG

IMG_7693.JPG
    IMG_7695.JPG IMG_7694.JPG IMG_7791.JPG IMG_7792.JPG

My sugar cross harvested in jars. I like to leave candy wrapper leaf on bud.
    IMG_7771.JPG
    IMG_7769.JPG IMG_7770.JPG
    IMG_7753.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Back at it with 4 strains. They quickly took over the tent. Flipped to flower about 17 days ago.
    Vegged for a month. Grow started from seed.

Upper left is gelato and GG4
    Upper right is fire OG
    Lower left is zkittles and GG4
    Lower right is critical and purple kush

All being fed super natural bloom. Clones slowly rooting and will transition to flower room when ready. Clones are fed GH basic trio for testing.
    [​IMG]

There was a 5th plant which turned out to be a male and had to be removed asap.

It was a regular 50/50 golden lemon seed.
    Here’s a pic once discovered
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Every branch had nuts growing.

17. I believe they’ve finished the stretch. I cleaned up the bottom branches and leaves. Flower and sugar production moving along. I’ll prune again next week.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1