Hybrid Animals????

Discussion in 'General' started by VoodooBud, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Dude so I was looking up references to hybreeding as far as novels and stories but I never knew reall hybreeding existed outside of wolves/dogs Its incredible how cool some of these animals are

[​IMG]

A leopard/Lion Hybrid

[​IMG]
    A zebra horse Crossbreed

[​IMG]

lion tiger mix

Man if i ever strike it rich, I'll make all kinds of cool animals. Some of these are man-made so to speak with artificial insemination or some kind of mixed cloning (something about putting 2 stem cells within the same animal mother and the result would be the hybrid) Still some even occur naturally in rare circumstances Like the lion/tiger and even a Whale dolphin Mix. I know this has nothing to do with weed but thats what general is for right?

anyway I just thought it was cool and wanted to strike up some conversation. There is TONS more than the ones I listed

(look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_Animals
    and here http://www.hemmy.net/2006/06/19/top-10-hybrid-animals/ )

now tell me is that fascinating or what.....

2. Man that lion/tiger is huge, crap. I like some of the names they've come up with, the zebroid family, zonkey, zony and zorse.

Here's another interesting hybrid.

[​IMG]

3. man what i would do to janet behind closed doors

4. wow,thats fucking cool, that leopard/lion is fucking beautiful. +rep for a cool thread, im gonna look more into this kinda stuff.

5. LMFAO!!!!

6. [​IMG]

mmmmm...... I've had buffalo and steak, I bet this would taste bitchin.

Beefalo its whats for dinner

Really cool looking animal though

7. the liger is fucking awsome. a couple years ago it was on trhe cover of the NY Post. Great picture full of color. i want a liger. ehh... time to watch Napolyan Dinomite noiw

8. Alot of crossbreading is illegal, and the usual conditions or facilities that they are being bread in are usually a piece of shit.

Most are 100% illegal operations that end up getting shut down, and these left-over animals are taken in. Alot of them die, alot of them are messed up completely, the few that survive are revitalized <nobr></nobr>by zoos.

Although, I'd like to see legal cross breeding. However, alot of animal activists are against it.