Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hwat have I done know

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 10, 2003.

1. lol
    budhead your a lucky basterd

2. i will...just cuz i know thats where youll be:p..and ya got all that extra weed...and critters got a bike...and and and...ocean all around, and fun, and getting away from here..hell..im gonna show up in australia one day and trek through the bush.

3. NO! I can barely manage one woman in my life, how much pain does a man have to suffer to have two??

BTW, how did that visit from your sister-in-law go? we elephants don't forget nothing.

4. I'm lost???

you have a Gf, but aren't sexual with her?

are you now sexual with your wife?

Are you taking YOUR medicine Bud?

Tell Ashley she looked sweet in the white T-shirt and blue skull cap at the Kentucky Florida game last Sunday.

5. Your always lost.

Thats waht I said..

I'm only on pot and i'm taking my fair share!

She looks good in everything or nothing!!!!Have you seen her nudey? I have!

6. Don't be talking dirty about Ashley Judd, she has got a tough coming ahead trying to cheer our Kentucky Wildcats to the championship.

Woody, glad you had a good visit with you SIL!
    :D

7. I haven't seen her completely nude... Just in a see through!!

I don't have any thing dirty to say about Ashley..

8. Ashley judd must be the hottest women in the world the way you guys talk about her lol !

:D

9. For me and BPP she is the only one we would give up something big for..

She is a sexy darlin' that we both love!!!!

10. ashley judd is one hot chica