Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hwat have I done know

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 10, 2003.

1. ooh, close enuff, its catchy :D

peace

2. LMAO smokie. I have to agree with Highya though!

3. So I've been back and re-read twice, just had a couple of bowls, and I'm just a little on the stupid side any way, and I still don't really understand whats going on here! So one more time, slowly, for the stupidly stoned, just WTF did you do?

4. I didn't tell you this morning in the PM?

So this should just about put things in perspective for you..
    #1 I have done something that I have only done once.

#2 It has to do with two.

#3 Aw fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got

Married again..

5. what really ticks me offf, is he gave us NO warning. hhhmph!
    *hugs budhead an the new misses budhead*
    an snatches a bite of their cake.

peace

6. DAMMIT SON!!!! HOW MANY TIMES YA GOTTA BURN YOUR HAND BEFORE YA FIGGER OUT THAT FIRE IS HOT?????

Just jokin, man, would you expect anything less from me?

Well, despite your clues, I did'nt have the foggiest!

This is the "making the kids happy" thing ain't it?

You'll have to pardon me, I've been a bit preoccupied lately. Had a lot of feet in my mouth too. But you already know that.

Congrats dude!

Happy.

Life is too short not to be it at every moment possible.

Hope it's all smooth sailing for both of ya.

Ya coulda had a bachelor party ya know? Or, if you did, WHY WAS'NT I NOTIFIED?

7. hey, congratulations BH!!!!! whoopie!!!

8. Thank ya guys and gals..

I remarried the woman that drove me insane to start with. I did do it for the kids. They didn't want ANOTHER mommy to raise them. The judge the divorce with the exception that by april first 03 we could drop everything if we did not intend to get remarried.

The kids wanted it..

After 6300 dollars for a divorce I have her back..

She has gotten better with the medication that she now takes..

And now things may get back to normal for once in 17 years!!!

So I called the judge friday and asked him to do the paper work. He was happy to do it..

Now I'm settled in for..........

9. as soon as you said you wouldnt do it, I KNEW!!

DAMNIT I KNEW!!!

i was hoping no one would guess...cuz i wanted to get it

damnit...grr...oh well

congrats man, i agree with everyone else, if your happy, then were happy

10. OMFG!!!!

I'm friggen speechless...and that's saying a lot!!!

I didn't get a damn PM!!!! GRRR!!!

I'm happy for you if your happy, dude! Just stay happy!!! OMG! I'm like all in shock and shit...give me a little while to get used to it! LOL!

11. I'm very sorry RMJL. I knew if anyone said anything about not doing it i would have changed my mind. I did it for the kids and to see if it will work. I am still wishing that I had more time before I had to sign the paper...

Oh well.

Can anyone tell me how to disappear? I may need a magician before long..lol

Thanks to all my family out there in the computer zone.

I luvs you all!

12. You didn't think I'd give you permission, did you??? Well, you're probably right! :)

You have to do what's going to make you happy. I forgot to say CONGRATS so I did it in a PM but Congratulations...I'm over the shock. I'm just worried that I won't be getting any more love. I suppose I'm selfish! ;)

***Oh, I think I can work on a disappearing dance...but hell, I'll probably make my self disappear! :)

13. /me does the wedding 4 budhead dance

man I wish I had some bud to smoke to ya..lol

hell I wish I had some bud to smoke to anyone lol, specially u tho budhead ;)

14. Please don't disappear sweetness. If you can make it work like i want it too........ well..........

I have so much love that even when the rest of the world hates you.............I'll make up for it!!!!!!!!

And I know you wouldn't have given me permission. I'm waiting for you to hand out my punishment as I type..

15. hey. congrats man. sorry i haven't gotten here sooner. i've been... well... too stoned to type, lol. it's good that you and the kids are happy. i hope everything goes well for you in the future :D

16. ZIA your toy is in the mail!

Cottons, the kids are happy. I'm still in shock. I had gotton used to being unwed. I wanted to take the GF out last night. I was a little stoned and forgot that I couldn't.. The GF doesn't mind and the wife doesn't care if I see the gf. It may work out better than I thought!

17. lol. the best of both worlds...

rmjl... where ya at on that disappearing dance? LOL

18. WTF??????

GF and ex-wives that are now wiives again and still seeing GF. Bud do you have a death wish??

19. thats fuckin sweet!

20. Not sexually on the GF BPP. I have gone back to only one!

The ex and gf are good friends now. Don't even ask how.