Husband Playing Housewife

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by critter 11, Sep 2, 2003.

1. This week, I am at home and playing house husband. My wife left a list of things I need to do. This is so easy, I thought I would share it with you.

1. Make the beds. What a waste of effort, we're only going to sleep in them again tonight. Forget that. Scratch one.

2. Pick up dog poop in yard. It snowed last night, I don't see any dog poop, kids do you see any dog poop? Scratch two.

3. Drop your shirts off at the cleaners. Duh, I'm on vacation, I don't need them. Scratch three.

This is easy! What's the fuss? Think I'll go on AOL for awhile.

4. Clean out Tupperware cabinet. Uh, that's a hard one. Got it! Velcro on the door will keep them closed. Scratch four.

5. Mop kitchen floor. The dog licked up that sugar spill from breakfast, floor looks clean to me. Scratch five. Good doggie, go play in the yard. She just loves rolling in the snow.

6. Find something fun for the kids to do. That tinfoil in the microwave thing was kinda fun. Scratch six.

This is way too easy. I'll have lots of time for AOL.

7. Vacuum the carpets. That a hard one. Hey kids, wanna have some more fun? Scratch seven.

8. Feed kids lunch. Hey kids, don't you have a friend's house to go to? Yes! Scratch eight!

9. Clean out hallway closet. Hm, another hard one. That's it, take enough out of the closet to close the door. Out of sight, out of mind. Hm, this other stuff can go under a bed. Scratch nine. Boy, oh boy, am I good.

Lunch time. Pour some chili into the cracker bag and eat. Tada! no lunch dishes!

10. Do laundry. No problem, I can do that while I'm on AOL. Scratch ten.

11. Fold laundry. Ya know, I never noticed how many pink things this family actually wears. Gonna have to ask the little lady why she buys me pale pink underwear. Check this out, a cashmere Barbie sweater. Cool. Scratch eleven.

12. Put the laundry away. Baskets in bedrooms work for me. Scratch twelve.

This is way too easy. Wonder why women always complain about house work?

13. Water the Christmas tree. Oops! Good thing the carpet is absorbent. Scratch thirteen.

14. Grocery shopping. Buy toilet paper. These old newspapers will do, besides, that's recycling and that's good for the Earth. Scratch fourteen.

15. Pick up the kids. Yeah right; we're talking about my kids here. Parents will normally pay to drop them back off. They'll be back. Scratch fifteen.

Wonder who's on AOL. Awe, I have plenty of time.

16. Make dinner. Easy, "Hello do you deliver? Uh, double that, ya know we will need more dinner tomorrow." Scratch sixteen.

17. Clean out the dog house. Duh, the dog sleeps in our bed. Like that needs to be done. Scratch seventeen.

Wow, all done. Still time for some AOL and a nap. Man, this is so easy. Women must complain about house work just to make us guys think they're working. Wish I was a chick!This week, I am at home and playing house husband. My wife left a list of things I need to do. This is so easy, I thought I would share it with you.

2. Why did you have the same thing 3 times in ur post?

3. Three days worth!!!!!

LMAO!

4. ????
    ok.....
    it was funny tho
    but just the first time lol

5. three days??? a week is seven FUCKIN STONER!!!!

6. Stoners LMAO!!!!!!!!

I do believe that this is trying to prove he does the same thing over and over all week... There was only three days worth posted... The rest is for us to figure out.....