Hurry! RESPOND

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So I just milked my 14" RooR Mini-Perc [there has been a mass increase of those recently, haven't there been?] and I released that my class starts an hour earlier than it was.

It starts in approximately 45 minutes, and I'm FAR too high to hear any of that BULLSHIT in the class.

The class is Intro to Social Work & Social Welfare. We just learn about social work and pro-women and pro-minorities and stuff like that, stuff I don't really need to hear about when I'm high.

But I don't want to skip class. Help me make my decision! haha.

2. If you honestly feel like your tweaking mass balls, then don't go. You don't wanna like trip out in front of your teacher. If your just high as hell, put some eye drops in, a sweatshirt, and roll over.

3. i don't use eye drops. i don't mind that people know that i'm high, i just mean that i don't think i could go to that class in the right mindset to listen to everything i'd have to.

4. maybe if this was Counter-Strike I would respond with something as immature as that, but I've decided against it. Also; this is not Counter-Strike.

5. Well I think if I was really high, and had class in less then an hour, I would skip it and make my self some food. I take it your in college now, I am as well, so IMO I would probably skip it. But education is education!

6. if you cant handle your high, imo you shouldnt be smoking

7. Assuming you're not still in high school, just skip it if you think you couldn't function. There's not really any point in going if you're just gonna geek out the whole time. It's not like they'll penalize you for missing it.

8. If I went to this class and listened to all of the bullshit that my professor spewed, I would either

a) leave class and have to explain it to her later [she's that kinda professor], and do some other bogus shit.
    b) argue with her the entire class period about what she talks about. This particular chapter, actually, is pretty bullshit. AKA - not a fun time.

Why would I want to get high and have a bad time?

9. Happened to me once, cept I was wayyyy to trashed. I went anyways it ended up being kinda fun.

10. If this was my Psychology class, I'd have no problem attending; I'd love it. But, this is not the class.

11. He found out class was earlier than he thought, I often get super baked knowing I wont be able to function because I have a certain amount of time to come down.

12. Mine was english, and I ended up meeting this really hot cheerleader. I say just go you never know what will happen.

13. Skipping one class in college isn't going to hurt you... If it's a big lecture then just bring some music and chill in the back. If it's a smaller class then I'd say skip it.

14. makes sence why you wouldn't wanna go first post made it seem like you were to high to function sorry

15. Dont go! Learnin's for queers.......

But idk you probably shouldnt have gotten so high.

Im on the opposite spectrum, i would have to be high to go listen to that crap.:smoke:

16. Go to school blazed, the more high the better, fuck. I would jus sit in the back n shit, draw and bring an Ipod or somethin, if your gonna be high u might as well be in attendance, ur goin to college son, you PAY FOR THAT SHIT, don't waste your time skippin college, your flushing money down the toilet when you do. GO HIGHHHH!

17. just go, it cant b that bad

18. agreed.

19. depends on how you feel, when the time rolls around if you feel like you can handle it go, if you dont, just take your skip day and you should be good bro