Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ill bill, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Im currently thinking of purchasing a small hurricane bong. While i know they are supposed to be very well made bongs, and one of, if not the, thickest bong out there. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and could tell me whether or not they think its worth it?

2. its deffintly worth it 100%, i love mine it makes the smoke so cool! it would be a great purchace.

3. the only experience ive had with them is a short blurb in the back of High Times that i read... i would like to know more about them as i do not have a favored water piece of my own and would also like to purchase an amber version of what they make.. if someone knows of a link or perhaps a website please do share.. thanks :D

4. ^^ PM'd a link to you.

http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/hurricane_glass_bong_900701.jpg

5. can you PM me das link also. if it is diffrent then grasscity

6. that bong looks sooo dope....and the description sounds amazing...how much do those run?

7. Ditto! Just curious, as I've never heard of this brand before!

8. these pieces get quite pricey ive seen some that are just over a mear foot and are in the 700 area...they seem to be quite sick...

9. for those asking about price, the plain clear glass 12.5" im thinking about getting would run me 350. They seem to be beast as hell though.