Hurricane Sandy

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, Oct 29, 2012.

1. idk just makin' another sandy thread

2. What is Hurricane Sandy?? I thought hurricane season was over?

3. idk just a storm I guess

4. That bitch sandy ruined my day off for smoking cause my parents work got closed so they're home and its too much rain and wind to go outside. Damn man!!!

5. I'm just fuckin' with ya. I'm actually in meteorology school to be a hurricane researcher. Sandy definitely isn't just a storm. It already has a far lower pressure than any tropical entity north of Cape Hatteras ever. 940mb and lowering as we speak. Wind field larger than any Atlantic hurricane on record EVER.

I just hope these grim, historic details don't translate to death and destruction on shore.

I want to be a hurricane researcher to save lives by improving the science behind it all, so please stay safe if you're on the eastern 1/3 of the U.S.

Toke on.

6. Isn't this all exaggerated?

Do not live in the path of hurricanes, simple?

7. damn sandy must have you blowing a load, some interesting shit. i'm in philly am I gonna get some wind?

8. Philly will get some wind. Be sure you're prepared for power outages. You want to be self-sustaining for at least a half week.

That means non-perishables, water, warm blankets, and enough weed for at least 3 days if not over a week.

9. And please secure or take in anything that can become flying missiles.

Sent to me from a friend in Milford, CT:

[​IMG]

10. I'm in south jersey still waiting for this shit to get bad

11. oh shit I am on the 8th floor I keep waiting for a pigeon to come through my window lol

12. The people who are being affected are not ones whom are normally considered "in the paths of Hurricanes" normally.
    I live in an area where we take precautions for most of the late summer untill early winter months. We got spared early for some strange reason.

Good advice. Can openers, Don't forget em. Seen people loose fingers over non pop top cans. It's no good.

DAAAAAMMN. That's crazy. How does one remove metal rods from an electric line without risking electrocution.
    Good luck guys.:eek:

13. L0l at the trampoline ahaha

14. hurricanes aren't common up here

15. Yea everyone on the east coast should just pack up and move to the west coast. Fuck is wrong with people?

16. heard about it on the news today.. damn!

17. The obesity epidemic has hit Hurricanes as well!! She's a biggin!!

[​IMG]

18. [quote name='"Slammo"']What is Hurricane Sandy?? I thought hurricane season was over?[/quote]

Pineapple express flashback

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using GC Forum