Hurricane Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OldSchoolStoner, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Any one have a hurricane bong? or have smoked out of one?
    Are they really as good as they are made out to be?
    They look awesome, but i just don't know if i want to shell out the money for one, figured i would ask the city. Someone is bound to know.

2. I've never used one.

I feel like they're just for the looks though, like the Helix / Jet-Flash. I would much rather invest my money in a quality piece that offers a much smoother, clean hit.

But maybe someone else can share they're experiences with one, I'm curious as how well they do as well.

3. they say that the vortex of smoke and air is a nother form of filtration...im not sure if thats true or no

what i do know is that it cools the smoke well by spinning it with fresh air

but its more for show.

i was thinking of getting one and hooking my dabuddha vape up to it and see what happens but im not sure

if you get one though post it! i want so see a milk shot

4. i have been told its just a gimmick. smoke + air = stale

5. $$500 and the bong have a choke/rush? Fuck that just get a basic roor/illidelph!

6. For $500 you better be getting the farthest thing from basic.

Shit, SG Recyclers run for $500 on ***.

7. good luck getting on from them lol

8. #8 pumpduptr518, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    I'm on my 2nd Hurricane. I have had it for a few years, first one broke back in college. The campus police told my buddy to break it (we all denied it was ours), finally I just said break the damn thing dude so this guy leaves. He slammed it, nothing happened, it took 3 shots from the officers maglite before the top cracked. They are strong. My friend in our frat house had a roor for awhile too which was good, but the bottom was broken, looked like the support flat bottom of a graduated cylinder, very thin. Maybe it was a cheap roor? I don't know, but they both hit awesome, can't tell the difference honestly. Look up Hurricane on youtube, theres a video of a guy kicking it around the floor pretty rough to show how sturdy it is (hurricane durability or some shit). Def can't do that with a cheap piece of glass...Stems are a different story lol I think I've purchased 6 over the last 2 years @ $20ea...bong tips, they snap.