Hurracain bongs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fraser420, Apr 24, 2006.

1. whats so special about them?
    why havent i ever heard of anyone owning one and only have seen them for sale online?
    anyone here own one?

2. i smoked outta one a few times when i was newbie toker.... i dont remember much, it was too long ago ( like 4 years), so i can't compare to my RooR now or anything... it was great at the time... the smoke looked so pimp swirling inside.. and it hit nice.... their $ as fuck tho... more expensive than most RooRs

3. does the smopke swirl in them more then others?

4. as far as i've seen... they look very nice and cost more than i have right now to spend on a bong. :)

5. They have good engineering, recessed glass joint fitting, actual "legs" instead of a base, and those funky jets that leave little resin poo-stains where the fresh air was mixed in. A little on the expensive side, get a broscilate double or triple perculator instead for close to the cost of a hurricane.

6. I saw a video online of a guy hammering a nail into a 2x4 with the ground joint on a hurricane. My friend tried to explain it to me (chem major) it has to do with some different ($$$)chemical used in making the glass

7. ahhh i saw one at my head shop a month or so back, didn't look too special, apparently it is, but i dont see why i'd spend 500 on that...parents probably going to find it anyways haha

Grasscity Deals Near You