hunting

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Necromancer, Nov 5, 2010.

1. since the other hunting thread i found was a good 2 years old i thought i'd start a new one.

personally i like hunting with a winchester high powered rifle. pretty good range and incredible accuracy after some training.

in hopes of this not getting deleted because of the firearms thing i'd like to say that i do not condone ANY use of a fiream while under the influence of any drunk or alcohol. i do not smoke for at least 5 days before i go hunting and if i hear of any of my hunting partners not following this rule aswell i cancel the trip and do not take them on the next one.

my favoprite game is elk but i also enjoy some bore hunting with my revolver/scope combo.

share your favorite game/weapon

2. I'll be bowhunting thanksgiving... hopefully its not windy so i can get a light:smoke:

ETA: Whitetail on private land... never taken a bow buck... will change this year.

3. I bow hunt and have shot a lot of bucks, but I haven't shot one for 3 years now because it's got to be bigger than the last one.
    I have a lot of bucks in the 140s I let walk and my best is 164-1/2. 16874455226677406826570488662600.jpg