Hunting?

Discussion in 'General' started by yellow bic, Oct 17, 2006.

1. well im going on a hunting trip next saturday

gonna get an elk

anyone else like to hunt?

this is my first hunt any tips?

2. hell yeah dude i go at the first of november to pennsylvania to hunt deer with my bow

3. hell ya

i cant wait, i love being outdoors in general

4. nov 15 here in mi. for gun hunt deer. bow on right now

5. hell yeah dude i love hunting....hunting with a rifle gets old after awhile so gotta start going for head/throat shots....or change it up to bow hunting but i gotta admit bow hunting isnt quite as easy and takes much more skill

6. I've gone, not really my niche.

I can't sit around really quiet all day. I like the wilderness aspect, looking out for yourself and whatnot, but thats why I like camping, not hunting.

I can easily see why people are into it though, it's definatley an incredible experience. I'm always eager when my cousin bags a few caribou.

Mmmm they make some good sausage.

7. yea i hunt quite aa bit, ive gone every weekend for the past month, i was goin for ducks and geese but we would get to drunk and not wake up in time most of the time but last weekend i went for pheasants and i got a pronghorn antelope with my rifle, i go for deer with my rifle in nov. so ill hunt pheasants until then

8. Gun whitetail starts on Nov 4 here, Can't wait!:hello:

9. It's not legal to hunt around here with with rifles, so I can't go for deer until I get a different barrel for my shotgun. The entire area has some pretty messed up firearms laws, on top of the already rediculous federal laws.