Hunting Gun??

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by twnty8gramz, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Can a mod or someone else please tell me about the guns policy on this thread! After searching for a "hunting thread" i came across this and wanted to post about the new duck hunting gun i got for xmas... But a couple posts down was deleted becasue "discussion of guns is not allowed here." This got me intrested in why there would even be a thread about hunting if we couldnt talk about guns. I looked at the forum rules and this is what it states...

5. Discussion of violence, theft, drug trafficking and the usage of guns is not allowed.

So my questions are.... If im not talking about using my gun, its totally fine right? And am i allowed to talk about any game that iv hunted 100% leagally with a firearm? I understand that talking about violent acts with guns will not be tolerated, but i cant talk about hunting with them either?

2. I hunted pigeons in my back yard with my mosin. No JK. Mosins rock they are cheap. I want a Bennelli shotty. I never been hunting though. Just go to the shooting ranges around.

3. I don't think any talkage of guns is allowed, but thats because the site is hosted in the nether-regions where guns are illegal.

4. that makes sense man thanks

5. God, that sucks.

Guns are purty cool, I'm glad I live in the US where you can buy them anywhere. We have this thing called a private purchase law (in the south at least) where if you're buying a gun from a non-dealer, you don't need a permit or a background check. Easy as a mo-fo. BTW it's still illegal to *have* the piece without a permit, just not to buy it.