Hungover

Discussion in 'General' started by HighPoint 420, May 29, 2011.

1. Yep.. Yay, anyone else feel quite as shitty this AM? It was somewhere between the 2nd and 4th double shot of Bacardi.. [​IMG]

2. I feel shitty from drinking too much, I don't get hangovers anymore though.

Some studies suggest even a hangover is mild alcohol withdrawal, or at least mimics symptoms perfectly. Anxious, shakey, sick....Only one cure for that.

3. I was under the understanding the hangover is caused because a B12 deficiency and lack of glucose ..

4. I have a high over :cool:

5. Lots of water and lots of bong rips.

6. Does it work if I add a lot of water in my bong while I rip? :p

7. If I get drunk enough I feel really good the next morning, just extremely happy for no reason.

8. Yes, primarily.

When you take in alcohol on a dialy basis (or ever really) it acts to replace and then strip many of the nutrients and sugars from your body. Alcohol is packed with sugars.

It even acts like a water replacement. When your drunk you piss out all of your bodies water, next day you are dehydrated.

I think this is why alcoholics stop eating and drinking in the final stages of dependance.

I may of messed up some of the wording and details, but I'm fairly sure this is the case.

I get annoyed when people just say they feel like shit from a build up of "toxins." If this was the case then why does more alcohol solve the issues? I know you didn't say this, and I am in no way annoyed with you. I'm just ranting, sir.

Regardless, I hope you feel better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seems like you are very educated on the subject. I appreciate your input, it was very insightful. :)

10. Thank you for the kind words sir.

Were you drinking baccardi gold? I'm currently sipping that.

11. Yea, Last night I was. I wasn't sipping though, maybe I should have ha. I got home late from work and had shit to do in the morning so I wanted to just throw down some shots and chill, threw down a few too many in about 5 minutes and now this AM everything feels like a chore.. :mad:

Ill shake it and get moving..

MOAR water!