Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hungover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blakkflame, Jan 1, 2009.

1. I got a question for you guys, Im hung over as fuck if I smoke would that shit help or just be kinda shitty?

2. hahaha it helps so much man, any sort of backpain etc but especially a hang over, there is no cure like weed. dead seriouse btw

3. Yeah it's helped me before too, even when I wake up and am still drunk.

4. Yea, I think I might pack a bowl then, I have this killer head/stomach ache. Drank way too much last night I was fucking stumbling all over the place.

5. There's no better medicine for it. I won't drink unless I have weed.

6. Oh man you guys were so right about it! No more hang over for me, I am feeling real good.

7. Smoke tons of weed!

8. Ya man, that'll make you feel good :)

9. dude you'll feel so much better

10. Yea brother wake and bakes are the ultimate cure for hangovers. I've woke up so drunk that I didn't even remember wake and baking, or waking up for that matter, but I felt pretty damn good afterwards.

11. weed helps so much, I just wish I could have had booze last night, I only had bud and my new bong so I was not compleatly unhappy, I still wish I could have partyed more... o well there is always next year

12. Yea man, no more aspirin for me, honestly I think if I ever have a headache or any kind of annoying ailment I might just toke up and let things be.