Hungover High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by HBKushKing, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Am I the only one that's gotten super faded one day and still feel high the next day? I've only been blazing for a little while so that could be a total noob question.

2. Happened to me once. I felt like I was in slo-mo the whole next day. Weird as shit and has never happened again.

3. You're probably still slightly feeling the effects of the alcohol... but the best thing to do when you're hungover is to smoke a bowl :smoke:

Happy smokin!

4. That happens to me all the damn day. And I don't drink! And certainly not a noob

5. Yessir, been smoking over two years straight, and happens to me every morning.

I wake up prob around 10am and real slow getting moving. I rarely drink, just smoke a ton. Some nugs will really distort time in a week if it's real good

LOL

High Life

6. Sometimes does happen, sometimes doesn't.
    Weird thing.

7. Never woke up high wish I would though sounds like fun haha

8. Hmm...happened a few times in my earlier years, not so much anymore.

9. yeah im still high from last night. i just wanna be sober haha. sometimes ill feel a ghost high for days afterwards but im so faded today.

10. I'm really lean and thin so it happens to me lots, and highs last forever.

11. Never!!!!

12. Fuck yea. Sometimes the next day is shot if I get extra stoned the night before lol

13. Didnt blaze for a week after blazing for like 8 months daily and only did a trench last night from the mflb. Definitely a slow day today

14. I think a lot of people just smoke a shit ton the night before and wake up feeling weird cause they're dehydrated. That being said I have had residual highs last into the next day. You feel it the most when driving IMO.

15. Actually happens to me quite often. Usually only if I smoke enough to start getting extremely head high. Yeah waking up afterwards is usually very slooow.