Hunger caused by marijuana...

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 5, 2013.

1. Is there a way to induce fullness, without eating, after consuming marijuana?

I literally ate so much yesterday that I eventually became sick and threw up.

2. Eat a sensible meal or snack beforehand

3. I have eaten meals the size of meals I eat when I'm high, except I was sober. I have done this many times before smoking, and still I can inhale bags of munchies and it doesn't phase me. Inb4 fatty, far from it!

However, lots of water seems to help me. It's like this "what is my body craving? food? drink? ah but thanks to all of that water, I'm not thirsty" and then I'm so lazy I don't want to go all the way to the kitchen just for food. Yes, I do not have willpower.

4. I had been eating all day. My stomach literally couldn't hold any more food, regardless of the type of food. I'm glad I got to taste the carrot cake and ice cream twice.

5. I try to eat a big meal before smoking, that way i don't the munchies real bad.

6. Yeah...I got high as soon as I woke up.

7. It comes with smoking experience.

Controlling your munchies and paranoia are advanced stoner tactics.

8. I don't have any paranoia when I'm high. It was a mixture of being high with not much to do on that particular day.

9. Ive never been able to control my munchies at home, but I usually eat popcorn so I don't feel bad eating lots of it lol

10. I'm always hungry when I'm high, even if I just ate a massive meal before hand..it's like the weed just erased all the food in my stomach and my appetite thrives again. I've just learned to control it, sometimes I won't and will just eat like you did until I feel sick though haha. My stomach is like an endless pit when I'm stoned. I can devour multiple pizzas in one sitting every time, I just choose against it.

11. water and a granola bar or something of that nature itl help

12. mmmm just made a pita-pizza on the grill.