hundred dollar vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Thomass12345, Jul 11, 2011.

1. to start off, i have never owned a vape and have used them very few times. would i be able to pick up a decent one for a hundred bucks? if not how much would a good one cost.

2. yea check craigslist people have vapes for like 125 all the time!

3. I got my MFLB for 100. I think they raised the price recently though. To get a good whip style vape though, you're gonna have to spend a little bit more than a hundred.

4. volcanos are $500

5. Get an mflb. I'm hitting mine right now, the stealth and speed makes it the best 100 dollars you've ever spent

6. #6 CasualSmoker123, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha uh, okay?

7. Depends on what you want. If portability is a concern then you will have to accept a little less performance, but you can get a great portable vape, the MFLB for around 100-120. You could get a whip style vape for that price and it *may* work better, but the 100 range tends to be kinda...iffy. If you want a better unit to have at home I would say around $200 is a good range. You can check out a few vapes in that range, like the DBV, and I believe the V tower and Purple days. A few others too. Check out fuckcombustion for reviews and information on them. It would be best to spend some time there reading up about types of vapes, and then narrow it down to a few and really read about those.