Humor me, for I am going to hell anyways!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 1bakedpotato, Apr 1, 2011.

1. This is a rough sketch of my understanding of the universe. Now, I understand my artistic abilities lack, but I think that doesn't take away from the message presented.

First, I'd like to start by talking about you. How tall are you? A little under six feet?! Average height, i'd say! Wow, you're just like half of the other fucking monkeys.. how much do you weigh though?!?!?!!? HOLY FUCK you weigh over 100 POUNDS?!

Whoa, look at us, we're giants among ants.. someone on this planet created this plastic cup (that you cannot see, you don't even know if it exists, but imagine any plastic cup for the sake of argument) this cup was made, by a human being (or a machine created by a human being to replicate human creation, just, without the labor involved) on this planet, from this planets resources. Ok.. that's not very mind blowing, it's a fucking plastic cup.

Damnit.. you're ruining my argument... take a look at this picture:

[​IMG]

Ok, what in the FUCK is this? Heres my picture. I'm assuming this is what the universe KIND OF looks like. The lines around the outside are merely a snapshot of a moment in time, seeing as the universe is constantly expanding... or whatever the fuck it does.

Do you not see how close minded we are? We literally think the sun revolves around us...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everything that exists is made of consciousness... consciousness literally is GOD. It is the source of everything... if everything is consciousness.

Back to my cup. As I look at it I realize that it is a cup, and will always be a cup.... a broken cup, a melted cup, obliterated cup... still going to be this cup (just in a different form, therefore, removing it from the attached word "cup" and placing it onto something else "debris")

Think about the scale we've described... 6 feet, 100 pounds, an 8 inch plastic cup we can hold in our hands. Now, take a gander at that picture. Oh, that's real. That's not bullshit... Think about how big you are on that scaled picture... now think about that cup.

It kind of churns your stomach, realizing how small you are compared to everything else.

NOW: what in the FUCK is my point?

Idk.. I want to see where the community takes it... maybe everyone should draw a picture of what they think "god" is... and we'll make a godly college we can put on our refrigerators...

2. I feel you man, people really don't realize how small and meaningless our lives are, not tO say we should waste our lives away but it makes you realize how stupid some things in this world are like weed prohabition. This universe is so big and I doubt it gives a fuck about weed or any other drug for that matter.

3. You had me till the meaningless part

4. Hell doesn't exist, so don't even bother with it all.

5. It was just a title, I dont reference any kind of heaven or hell in my little rant. :rolleyes:

because quite frankly, I don't give a fuck. :smoke: