humm, trimming!! is this normal?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blacklight68, Jul 9, 2004.

1. when my plant got reasy sick i was told to snip the bottom leaves that were sick ...i did so and now they are new heads i only cut to leaves off, each gave two and then the one from t opping gave two so a total of six new heads. i thought that only happend with the new growth.......... am i wrong?

2. Whenever you top the plant (clip the top bud site off) or prune any other spots, two grow sites will pop up where the one was you clipped off. This is a common method for increasing yield but does stress the plant to a small degree.

Sounds like you are doing well, would love to see some pics.

Gg

3. well im doing BETTER lol i had some prob at the start yeah i have some pics but there on a friends digi cam i dont have one im waiting for him to get around to sending them over

4. i have a question too: when i prune i do it during flowering to let more light through (i fim so i get alot of leaves and growth) and i do it in the middle of the branch instead at the node :p i didnt think it could grow back during flowering or can it? or do i start trimming and topping in veg?