Humidity?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420BlazeitHabibi, May 30, 2019.

1. Less then an hour ago I put my seedlings outside because I though they might like a quick burst of humidity cause where I’m at it’s above 90 right now but oh well and when I come back not all three of my seedlings but just one looks terrible? Someone please help me out it literally was not there when I moved it this morning they al have the same grow medium and light and all the same seed what could it be[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why don't you transplant those into much bigger pots? It's more of a challenge keeping a tiny bit of soil watered correctly than it is a big bucket of soil.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. light shock from going outside. Was it sunny?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like light burn

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Indoor lights struggle to pass 100,000 lux. The sun puts out 200,000+ lux on a sunny day. The sun fried them. Never take young pants outside into direct sun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. To much sun to fast is my guess. Climetize em first just a bit of sun a day n up it each day..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't take young pants outside quality...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. What made you think they needed a quick burst of humidity?

9. I have a balcony and the sun is on the other side lol.. I was taking it out more just a lil bit of humidity doubt it was the sun some of the spectrum was hitting it but no direct beams ever hit my balcony cause of how my building is angled

10. Could it really still be light stress though no light was directly hitting them?