Humidity!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fm001133, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Inside my grow room/tent, temp is around 70, but humidity is at about 35%, its been as high as about 42%. Is this going to be a huge issue? I jus started plants, day 1 today in tent under fluorescent. I have a little humidifier i put in the room but its only seemig to raise humidity up a little bit. What else can i do? Or is it jus going to have to be okay?

2. It should be ok seedling like higher humidity anyway flowering stage is when u will have to lower it I'm 3weeks and one day away from flowering 2mah will be one month of flowering mine is between 30-40 I seen go high as 55 just keep a on it here mines IMG_0806.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. most people go for humidity nearer 50% during vegetative growth and then try to reduce it during flowering.

For that reason the fact that you are starting with a slightly lower humidity is not necessarily the worst thing

4. A lot of us have lower humidity since the carbon filter/fan pulls a lot of moisture out. I'd say remove the humidifier since it's basically fighting a losing battle.

5. last one i did was as high as 55 % did not want to murder the e bill running the damn dehumidifier pulls 1000 watts 24/7 kills my wallet . i just let the fan run 24/7 good air movement and for as low you can go well what i have seen here was 18 % no issue . i did spray the plants in veg when it was that low