Humidity...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Potluck420, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I need some help from you pros lol about bringing up the humidity. I've been monitoring it since I planted my girl a couple days ago (btw she just popped up today!) and the humidity has been very low, like around 30%. From what I've read it should be in the upper 70s, what can I do to bring it up? Obviously I know humidifier will do the trick but I'm strapped for cash right now and prob won't be able to get one for a week. Is there something else I should do in the meantime or will it be ok till I get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Imo you will be fine. Spritz her a couple of times with a spray bottle each day and you are golden.

3. She should be fine

4. Alright guys thanks for the help, hopefully I can get a humidifier next week tho. I can already tell I'm gonna worry every little thing haha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Put a bowl of water in ur grow room , humidifies it when It evaporates from your light

6. This is all I do after the seedlings are too large to fit under the domes or after I repot them. If you have a dedicated air intake, a great way to add humidity is putting a container right by the intake with water in it. As the air passes over the container and enters your space, it brings a little moisture with it.

• Like Like x 1