Humidity question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tacoman78, Apr 20, 2016.

1. My current setup does not have any type of humidity control at the moment. I am just wondering if and how much large humidity fluxations could harm my plants? Right now my humidity fluxuates between 16% during the light cycle up to 70% during dark. I am 44 days into flower and so far everything is looking good. Any ideas what kind of issues this could cause or that I might run into later? I know bud rot with the high humidity. I do plan on fixing the issue, I just wont have the resources for a little while and was curious if this could really damage my harvest. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. Only thing I can say if buy a humidifier. Only other thing you can do is spray water around the walls of your grown room or space during lights on. This will raise it a little. I'm not sure how to decrease humidity without the himidifier. There's these $1 one use dehumifiers at the dollar store

3. Sounds like an extraction issue. The flip side of too low of humidity is at harvest. If your nugs dry too quickly they trap chlorophyll and can keep that grass smell and be harsh on the lungs. Good luck. :love-m3j: