Humidity problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mainegrower84, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I just went up there and it's gotta be over 100 degrees up there

2. Phew. That's hot. If the attic is in fact properly vented, you may be ok

3. Again, bad timing, as I have things to do, my friend. Running to OR and the WA over the next week and setting things up so my girls survive on their own, hopefully, for the next 8 days. In any case, you seem angry and a bit defensive. Maybe a "My Pillow" would help. ?? Here, this should calm you...

4. Ok, I have a "couple" minutes to waste on your inventions. You trolling for a post of mine where I used the word "couple" instead of the specific and then trying to paint it as a lie when I get specific is akin to throwing like a girl. You don't have to go to the ...
    Urban Dictionary: couple
    to understand you may have jumped the shark. Now I realize I embarrassed you by my pointing out your ignorance, but it is not only for your own good but for the good of those you pretend to know how to help. I hope you don't mind, but what I don't have time for is addressing your flailing about trying to backpedal your original.
    Now back to you calling me a liar. Tell you what, I will prove you wrong complete with pictures... if you promise to leave Grasscity after apologizing to me and to those people who might have followed any of your advice.

5. 70% humidity during bloom? It never worked out good for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

6. hi would 40 to 50 humidity be okay to exhaust it into the attic space. it gets fresh air in there aswel. I will be growing in an insulated box I made with led 1000w and will be drawing air in from the bedroom ceiling. that sound any good?