Humidity part 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Jul 16, 2017.

1. So I took all advice and followed gut feelings and have been watering every other day or every 2 days instead since the humidity is here and storms are present.. they've responded well and so has the soil.. today I poked holes around the the stem and below canopy so the roots can get some air... Will see when I get home.. here's from this morning

Attached Files:

2. Friend, when you have a decent size root system and a decent sized plant pushing your finger in the soil is not a good idea and will rip right through roots as your doing it which injures the plant if anything ...enough perlite in your mix assure enough oxygen. The plants roots won't be getting more oxygen by making holes in the soil and if anything can have a negative effect. I wouldn't do it.

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. Well I fucked up then.. I read you can poke holes in the soil to allow oxygen yo hit roots better.. I've done it before and nothing happened.. It's not the top I'm having trouble with, it's the ground, it's like clay and soil is like barely scattered across the top.. idk what to do.. idk if this means I need to add some soil to it or what

4. I don't get it .there's 2 in pots.and 1 in the ground? or did you transplant too....sorry I'm stoned.

GFP

5. Yessir... I have 2 in pots 1 in ground
    Ground-biggestvone. Main one I'm talking about because it's the co editions I can't move it.out of
    Pot 1 is my other one, smaller but has length to it
    Pot 2 is a seedling I don't talk about it really, except for when I transplanted and dropped it I made a post lol
    I just went out there after a lot of rain last night, I didn't have it properly covered for a duration of like 20 30 minutes and it's got a lil wet I have a sun shade up so it blocks a decent amount of rain drops, I thrn went out and just realized how I should've been putting the tarp up.. went out this.mormimg and the plant looks beautiful

6. good to read ...do post pics of said beautiful plant.

GFP

Attached Files: