Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Humidity Or Wet Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dc303, May 23, 2013.

1. So this weekend I was in Kansas City for a basketball tournament and me and a few kids on my team bought a couple grams of dank from this guy at a McDonalds. I'm not complaining about the quality of it since we all got high af. but it was impossible to grind/break up. In Denver you can grind up bud decently with your fingers, but here it would just roll into sticky wet balls that made it real hard to smoke.

I was wondering if this is because Kansas City is so humid and I am used to the dryness of Denver, or if this guy wet the weed to make it heavier?
    is always like this and will it be the same in Dallas (im going this weekend)

2. he probably just sold you some schwagg ive come across weed like its im possible to break up... And no it wasn't I live in florida and haven't ever gotten bud like that unless its some dirt mids..

3. If it was actually good quality (not doubting you or anything) then chances are he didn't wet it on purpose - it just may not have been fully dried in the first place.

Was the smoke smooth or harsh? Did it crackle a bit when you smoked it?

4. Prolly just wasn't cured properly