Humidity during Flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by That818, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Im in my second week of flowering. At what RH should my humidity be? How does my girl look? 1522620170740.jpg 1522620209697.jpg

2. 40-50

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Not sure . This is my first grow. I had some seed saved from some weed i smoked awhile back. Im not even sure what it is. Wish i knew.

4. Look very cool bro .. is that the 600w viparsprectra if so how far you got them from your girls. Im using the 450w and 300w viper.
    :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yea it is a Viparsprectra . 600w. Im growing in a 2x4x6 tent. I kinda messed up and wasnt aware about the flowering stretch. I have the light all the way up. And they are about 12" -15" away so far.

6. That's cool man .. I myself have made few mistakes aswell. Same with flowering two my has stretch a bit aswell cause .. but I had big Rootbound problem summit I never fort would happen lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. How big where ur pots?

8. Sorry for late reply bro .. think I was using like 1 or 2 gallon .. it's only know were I'm learning more and more about everything..
    I use 3gallon now and don't seem to have any problems ..

9. U want ur rh 2 b set at 50-55 when in the first couple weeks of flower when u r close to the end of flower last 3 weeks u wanna drop it down into the lower 40 if possible even lower it will increase tricrome production