Humidity During Flowering Nute Levels

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by CanadianKodiak, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I'm into week 6 of flowering and I've lowered the RH to about 24% to increase the THC levels which seems to be working like crazy. Buds are super sticky and riddled with sexy trichs. However, I can't seem to get my nute level correct anymore. At proper levels my nutes should either remain the same or slowly lower but I'll be damned if I can achieve that now. I've lowered my nutes all the way down to 100ppm and they still continue to rise at about 10 ppm per day. What's the deal with that? Is there such a thing as too low RH?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ur plant is drinking the water consider a bigger container

3. At week 6 of flower your nutes should be well over 1000 ppm! Lowering humidity will not effect THC levels. Your in the home stretch of your grow, dont worry so much about perfect ppm ratio. Get some nutes in there to get your buds to swell. 

4. #4 CanadianKodiak, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I appreciate the response but lowering rh definitely increases THC production...this is a pretty well know fact. I also have a 60 gal res so I definitely don't need a bigger bucket. I personally think that they're just drinking so much due to the lower rh that they're almost not feeding at all. I have some big fat buds on these babies, about 10 inches in length so they don't really seem to be suffering but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this...it would appear not.

It's a very odd situation, as I've previously stated, a proper ppm level should either remain at the same level or slowly decrease as they feed. Crazy stuff.