HUMIDITY CONTROL or How to adjust C.A.P. AIR-2 to have capability of C.A.P.HUM-1

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by RO76, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Thanks man. Any questions or if you need better pics, Ill have what you need! This would be so sweet! You'd be an electrical genius in my mind (and many others) if you can do it. Thanks again! And if you can, ill buy you a six pack of your choice!

2. #22 RO76, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Can you take more close up pictures of clicker boxes,just spread the wires around, I need to know where each wire is going to. I have few ideas (I am looking on my AIR-2 and tracing the wires ), but I need more ,better pictures of clicker boxes.I need to know where the red wire from the first (closer to the viewer )clicker box is going to , which number ?

3. Starting with the picture on the left

Attached Files:

4. The bottom box with black wire (closest to the viewer) is on post #3. That black wire goes to the humidity plug outlet. The other black wire on post #4 goes to the LED light for humidity power (when its on you have power to the outlet). #5 is red and goes to the orange box (temp switch). #6 is the red wire to the humidity switch (black box) #7 the yellow wire goes to same box as #6. and #8 is the white wire. #1 and #2 are open. Hope that helps you some.

5. That is great! Is there any way to rewire the fan control so that it will heat rather than cool?

6. Elvis, That was very helpful info.on the CAP air-2, Do you know which wires to change to make the outlet HOT for heat rather than cooling, which is the way it is set up now??

7. You're a genius. I'm mocking your build as a first time grower under ppl. Paying it off little by little. But needless to say I'm a huge fan of your journal & build

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app