Humic Acid

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by pot-heads.com, Oct 2, 2011.

1. I want to try Humic Acid in my DWC hydro.
    Currently I'm using only AN Connisour A & B.

My idea is to use 1.5 oz of 80% Humic Acid soluble powder in 1 Liter of RO water to make a concentrate I can add to my hydro at 1-2 mL/L.

Does anyone have any experience with this they would be willing to share?
    I'm not sure if this is close to a good starting point for Cannabis?

2. I use BioAg products, (Ful-Power and Ful-Humix) in my organic grow The product bag says to use 1/8 to 1/4 Tsp per gallon of water in Hydroponics. Reservoir top-offs can be charged with half to a quarter of the normal rate.
    Its also great for your compost pile or bin. You should try to stay on the low end of the dosage as too much will turn your plants into monsters!

B61

3. Id look to the product for application rates, as each product will have different potency. That said... Humics and fulvics are great stuff. Fulvics are always available to a plant where humics are available at a certain ph(im too stoned and cant remember the exact number). Ive read white papers that said that they make it so the whole plant will have equal potency instead of the traditional top colas being stronger than lowers. Been using them for years, and have only found positive effects. Definitely something id add to any program.