humbolt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Muhgil15, Jan 27, 2006.

1. I dont know if you guys no this but out in Humbolt county cali, thier are large fields grown thier and guarded by armed guards explain that one to me...

2. i think its a major drug ring that is suppost to be secret or a mass growers that dont want to be ripped off.........who knows...

3. all i know is, thats where some bomb as dutch is at

4. ok there is not alot to go on here but obviously no one growing an illegal plant is going to stand outside their field incriminating thier self but iwould guess the guards were for people trying not to lose their plants

5. my friend has this job in long beach where he sits at this factory and puts weed into jars, its some medicinal place

6. Humbolt County is the weed capitol of the U.S. Its the amsteram of America. It makes me wish I applied to Humbolt State University (on of the top 10 canabis colleges acording to High Times Magazine).

7. shout out to humbolt county in northern cali!!! i got a couple of buddies that moved their after high school and they grow some bomb ass dank up in humbolt county. peace